-
I applogize, I should specify that I have a standard CDROM and a CDRW.
My CDROM works currently, the cdrom entry is in my fstab, and I have a directory of /cdrom.
When I type My CDROM door opens.
When I try to , I get the following:
root@box1:/# eject cdrw
eject: unable to open `/dev/scd1'
root@box1:/#
I did try to follow your cue. I did ln -sf /dev/scd1 /cdrw and there was already a /cdrw directory, to no avail.
Any further ideas??
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By keithb in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-26-2004, 08:49 AM
-
By markusha in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 01:27 PM
-
By scocrys in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 09:25 PM
-
By wfb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-04-2003, 09:36 PM
-
By Viro in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-26-2003, 07:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1 - Tested -98% Life
$48.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$74.99

Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99