I've gotten that too. I don't it think its an error, just the way the system is unmounting.Originally Posted by Fiazle
It doesn't cause any problems.
query: every time I log out knoppix, it says:
Could not umount/KNOPPIX -trying/dev/cloop instead, does that mean Knoppix halt improperly? Is it an error? any ideas?
thx
I've gotten that too. I don't it think its an error, just the way the system is unmounting.Originally Posted by Fiazle
It doesn't cause any problems.
Correct; this is not an error. The Knoppix filesystem is mounted on /dev/cloop instead of directly mounted.

RARE ISA Video Card, S3 P86C928, 2MB (Diamond Stealth Pro) Vintage, Working
$179.99
RARE-Vintage Emachines Monster 500A-Pentium III-256MB Ram 4.3GB HDD No OS *READ*
$299.99
Vintage THE HOME MANAGER Atari 400,800/XL/XE on Disk NEW IN SEALED BOX
$850.00
Vintage Retro Handheld Computer 386SX 16MB RAM with 2-Hour Battery and USB Port
$412.91
Intel C8102A-4 Vintage Ceramic ICs - Lot of 4 - SOLDER PULLS
$175.00
ISA Video Card, Tseng Labs ET4000AX, 1MB (8931 REV B) Vintage, Working
$74.99
Vintage Exponent 11 Drawer Modular Media Storage Cabinet 3.5 5.25 Floppy PC Disk
$250.00
ISA Video Card, Cirrus Logic GD5426, 1MB (BOCA) Original Box, Vintage, Working
$69.99
Vintage MetaCreations Bryce 3D Software RARE w/ Serial
$145.00
Amstrad PPC640 Vintage Laptop with LCD Display and Accessories
$280.28