-
Senior Member
registered user
Trouble Apt-getting Firestarter
Hi Fellow Knoppix-izers,
I am having one heck of a time trying to get Firestarter installed. I was in the middle of an apt-get then got bumped off line. I was able to eliminate some error messages when I retried to apt-get again when I used the
--fix-missing option.
But now I still get this:
Err http://ftp.de.debian.org testing/main gnome-mime-data 2.4.1-2
404 Not Found
Failed to fetch http://ftp.de.debian.org/pub/debian/....4.1-2_all.deb 404 Not Found
Any ideas as to what I should do next?
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
By Israel in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-21-2007, 04:51 PM
-
By AJones in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 07:26 PM
-
By linuxbookmarks in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-14-2005, 07:27 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 12:15 AM
-
By chad948 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i5-12400 CPU 2.50GHz 6-Core 12-thread SRL5Y LGA 1700
$121.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99