-
Re: how to install "tar.bz2" archieve...

Originally Posted by
xaviers2002
I have used: ?tar xjvf skype-version.tar.bz2?. Just what the skype web site says. Strange isn't it. It seems that the software needs QT 3.2. I have downloaded even the version that has it... some story.
I was planning to try skype today, would you mind posting the URLs from where you downloaded the software? I'll give it a try and let you know how did it go.
I'm using Knoppix 3.6 from a live install on a notebook and a HD install on a desktop.
--GN
Similar Threads
-
By ihcnut in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-26-2004, 09:26 PM
-
By Bukowski in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 01:57 PM
-
By oreo in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 06:33 PM
-
By geebee2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:29 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung - 990 PRO 1TB Internal SSD PCle 4.0 NVMe M.2
$200.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+ Plus 11” 128GB Android Tablet Graphite BRAND NEW SEALED.
$214.99