I am very new to linux. I have installed knoppix 3.7 on my hard drive. I connect to the internet using a 2wire home portal DSL modem. With windows, i only have to plug the Home Phone Network Adapter into my usb slot, and I can connect to the internet, so I assume i use DHCP. I have no idea how to go about getting online. I've been reading other posts, but none seem to apply to my particular situation.
If anyone can help me with this, or point me to a relevant post, it would be much appreciated.
-Matt

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99
$34.65
Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00
ZuluSCSI Compact RP2040 - an affordable SCSI-2 (and 1) emulator w/ USB-C
$45.00