-
nothing happens when I click the samba icon
hi,
I have the same problem: I have one computer running windows and two other computers running knoppix form hard disk.
I want to have a small network to transfer files from one to another. However when I click on the samba icon in the knoppix menu, nothing happens.
What's wrong?
Pascal
Similar Threads
-
By antonello in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2005, 05:09 PM
-
By egerber in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 05:50 PM
-
By charlybr in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 09:49 PM
-
By charliet in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-05-2004, 06:50 PM
-
By smarchand291 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 11:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00