Some more details would be nice.
version of knoppix
hdinstall?
type of laptop
I've got it working on 2 diff laptops.
Hey,
Alright I install the drivers for my synaptic touchpad in hopes I could get the scrolling and tapping going, So it says everything alright, I enabled tapping and scrolling and applied and it says everything fine but I still can't use tapping or scrolling... Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!
-Jameson
Some more details would be nice.
version of knoppix
hdinstall?
type of laptop
I've got it working on 2 diff laptops.
Thanks for the reply!
Heres the specs...
Compaq Presario 2190US
Knoppix 3.7 (2.6 Kernel)
Harddrive Install
I've got a 2195us.Post your XF86Config-4.
I'm running kanotix,it all worked out of the box.

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$482.02
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$372.48
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$16.99
1TB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD (Recertified) - A196-SDSSDE61-1T00
$150.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Gen 128GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Wi-Fi Or Cellular - Good
$489.99
2026 NEW SGIN 15.6" Laptop Win11 Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Wi-Fi 6 RJ45 USB-C
$302.99
NEW 2026 SGIN 18.5" Laptop Windows 11 PRO Intel N5095 16GB DDR4 1024GB SSD
$444.99