Whenever I try to boot knoppix 3.6 on a Dell Lattitude D600 I get this error when it is booting:
cardmgr[86] : starting, version is 3.2.5
cardmgr[86] : Unsupported card in socket 1
cardmgr[86] : product info: "02Micro", "SmartCardBus Reader", "V1.0"
cardmgr[86] : manfid: 0xffff, 0x0001
Also, dmesg returns the following output under the 2.6 kernel:
ipw2100: Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2100 Network Driver, 0.51
ipw2100: Copyright(c) 2003-2004 Intel Corporation
ipw2100: Error allocating IRQ 7.
ipw2100: probe of 0000:02:03.0 failed with error -16
Under the 2.4 Kernel I still see the IRQ 7 message but not the error -16 and I get an additional error that says that ipw2100-1.2.fw firmware wasn't found.
If you have any ideas about how I can force Knopix to detect this card or at least let me hardcode it into a remastered CD it would be great
Thanks.

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2390.00
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes January/February 1977
$100.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes June 1976
$90.00
S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$46.00