Some more details would be nice.
version of knoppix
hdinstall?
type of laptop
I've got it working on 2 diff laptops.
Hey,
Alright I install the drivers for my synaptic touchpad in hopes I could get the scrolling and tapping going, So it says everything alright, I enabled tapping and scrolling and applied and it says everything fine but I still can't use tapping or scrolling... Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!
-Jameson
Some more details would be nice.
version of knoppix
hdinstall?
type of laptop
I've got it working on 2 diff laptops.
Thanks for the reply!
Heres the specs...
Compaq Presario 2190US
Knoppix 3.7 (2.6 Kernel)
Harddrive Install
I've got a 2195us.Post your XF86Config-4.
I'm running kanotix,it all worked out of the box.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133) LRDIMM Memory (M386A4G40DM0-CPB0Q)
$120.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00
Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1499.00
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$155.00
SK HYNIX HMA82GR7AFR4N-UHTDAA 16GB RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 MEMORY RC2-11
$95.00
Lot 4x 8GB (32GB) SK Hynix HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF PC4-17000 RDIMM Server Memory
$100.00
P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00
6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95