-
Junior Member
registered user
Install Apps
I'd like to install the latest version of Firefox, but I don't want to use apt-get on m y HD install of Knopp because the versions listed (even when I apt-cache updated!) aren't the newest version.
What directory should I expand the Firefox app in? I've done it in my user directory in the past but I really don't like that approach. Is /usr/bin best?
Similar Threads
-
By dvryknopper in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:56 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By prodmaster in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 09:02 PM
-
By Cyberzombie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 06:55 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-17-2003, 12:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Netac 512GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/MAC
$73.00