Do you by any chance have a USB keyboard?
If yes, try a PS/2 one.
Don't think the TFT has anything to do with it as I have one as well and it works just fine. I use a vsync=60 cheatcode with it though.
When I boot from CDROM (ISO-image V3.6) and I arrive at boot prompt I see the following :
I only have a white screen with at the bottom :
Press F2 or F3 for further help.
boot :
Note : I only see these 2 lines at the bottom of my screen. The upper part is a white screen.
However, when I want to type knoppix myconfig-scan, I do not see anything appearing at the boot prompt.
Pressing F2 or F3 : no response.
Typing anything else : Nothing at the screen.
Typing ENTER key : no response.
After a time, the system starts loading knoppix automatically. Once booted, I can work normally with Knoppix, meaning surfing, ....
I can also save my config to a floppy, but since I cannot type anything at boot prompt, I cannot use my saved settings, since I cannot type "myconfig =scan" .
When I take my CD to another machine, I can type at boot prompt and it works correctly, so my ISO image on my CD is correct.
I also have the same behaviour when I use Knoppix 3.4 CD-ISO-image.
So I have following questions :
1. What can I do in order to be able to "tell" knoppix to use my config on a floppy without being able to type anything at my boot prompt ?
2. Is there a way that Knoppix automatically starts to use the config of the floppy without typing " knoppix myconfig=scan" at the prompt ?
3. where can I find info on remastering the ISO image, so it automatically will look for the configuration on the floppy ?
Some info of my configuration :
1 Desktop PC containing win XP, having :
1 HD + 1 floppy
1 DVD RW reader/writer
1 CDROM-reader
Samsung Flat screen : (perhaps this is the reason I only see a white screen at boot prompt, but this does not explain why I cant type anyting at boot prompt)
Using DVD or CDROM drive results in same behaviour.
Tnx in advance.
Do you by any chance have a USB keyboard?
If yes, try a PS/2 one.
Don't think the TFT has anything to do with it as I have one as well and it works just fine. I use a vsync=60 cheatcode with it though.
I do NOT have a USB keyboard, although your remark is interesting.
I verified twice : I have a PS/2 connection.
What now ?
tnx for your reaction.
Hmm, that was actually my best and only bet.
If you have a usb keyboard, might as well try it. Same thing if you have a PS/2 -> something adapter, plug it in and have a go.

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00