Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Knoppix Documentation /docs

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    45

    Knoppix Documentation /docs

    The Documentation part of the site has been down at least the last 2 days for an upgrade:

    The knoppix.net server is currently down for maintenance. (upgrading the wiki software)
    Any idea how long this will last?

    Sorry if this is listed somewhere else, I didn't see it.

    Thanks

    Jerry

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    818
    I'm going as fast as I can. This site has been up for 2 years without any major downtime until now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,323
    Take your time. I'm sure I speak for the lot of us when I say your work is truly appreciated.

  4. #4
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    45
    No offense meant at all! I was just curious. I appreciate the site, and can wait a few days or more to take a look at documentation again.

    Thanks for the work

    Jerry

  5. #5
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    818
    Actually, soon I'll need some helpers to convert the wiki from phpwiki to mediawiki. This basicly involves copy and pasting, and checking the formatting and links. If anyone is willing to help with this, post a reply on this thread, and when I have the converter and pages all set up I'll let you know.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,323
    Sure, I'll bite. Haven't done many websites and the last one was with Golive which basically does it for you. But just copy-pasting even I should be able to handle

  7. #7
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    45
    If a newbie can do it, sign me up! I should be able to help out.

    Thanks

    Jerry

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eadz
    If anyone is willing to help with this, post a reply on this thread, and when I have the converter and pages all set up I'll let you know.
    I'd be happy to help out. I've got quite a bit of wiki experience, particularly with MediaWiki.

  9. #9
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    536
    I'll help out as well.

  10. #10
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    818
    Ok, all ready! http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Main_Page
    I've started on the Knoppix Customisations page, it's one of the largest. On the above page I have explained what needs to be done. If you have any questions post on this thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Knoppix Docs in English ?
    By green_man in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 05:35 PM
  2. New Knoppix Site Link: Url for Debain Newbie Docs
    By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:07 PM
  3. Help needed on knoppix documentation in english
    By Adeel in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2003, 09:32 PM
  4. Knoppix Documentation
    By roberto in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 08:12 PM
  5. [url]www.knoppix.net/Docs[/url] doesnt open on this site
    By ksskruthic in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-15-2003, 09:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SK hynix 32GB DDR4 2666MHz (2×16GB) PC4-2666V-SE1-11 HMA82GS6JJR8N-VK picture

SK hynix 32GB DDR4 2666MHz (2×16GB) PC4-2666V-SE1-11 HMA82GS6JJR8N-VK

$99.99



Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16) picture

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)

$64.99



16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS picture

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS

$65.00



Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit picture

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit

$99.99



Crucial Pro 128 gb ddr4 ram 3200 mhz - pulled from a working system 32x4 picture

Crucial Pro 128 gb ddr4 ram 3200 mhz - pulled from a working system 32x4

$1100.00



[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture

[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.

$299.99



Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM picture

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM

$2649.00



RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED picture

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED

$445.00



CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO-  32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard picture

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard

$370.00



128 gb ddr4 ram 3200 mhz (32x4)-Sold after switching my motherboard picture

128 gb ddr4 ram 3200 mhz (32x4)-Sold after switching my motherboard

$1000.00