I'm going as fast as I can. This site has been up for 2 years without any major downtime until now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The Documentation part of the site has been down at least the last 2 days for an upgrade:
Any idea how long this will last?The knoppix.net server is currently down for maintenance. (upgrading the wiki software)
Sorry if this is listed somewhere else, I didn't see it.
Thanks
Jerry
I'm going as fast as I can. This site has been up for 2 years without any major downtime until now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Take your time. I'm sure I speak for the lot of us when I say your work is truly appreciated.
No offense meant at all! I was just curious. I appreciate the site, and can wait a few days or more to take a look at documentation again.
Thanks for the work
Jerry
Actually, soon I'll need some helpers to convert the wiki from phpwiki to mediawiki. This basicly involves copy and pasting, and checking the formatting and links. If anyone is willing to help with this, post a reply on this thread, and when I have the converter and pages all set up I'll let you know.
Sure, I'll bite. Haven't done many websites and the last one was with Golive which basically does it for you. But just copy-pasting even I should be able to handle![]()
If a newbie can do it, sign me up! I should be able to help out.
Thanks
Jerry
I'd be happy to help out. I've got quite a bit of wiki experience, particularly with MediaWiki.Originally Posted by eadz
I'll help out as well.
Ok, all ready! http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Main_Page
I've started on the Knoppix Customisations page, it's one of the largest. On the above page I have explained what needs to be done. If you have any questions post on this thread![]()

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Mix 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD Diferent Brands and Sizes Internal Solid State
$35.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$75.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00