-
Rats! Sorry for this but something came up at work. I'll try to find some time but for a couple of days even my marital life will be a bit quiet
-
I will be glad to help
New to this site, but been playing with Linux for a while... not a DemiGod by any stretch of the imagination, but I can solve most problems with a few sleepless nights, a few million calories, some percoset, and loud music.
If there is a specific place you need someone to start more than others, let me know. I just picked booting at random.
For what are we lookiing? Obvious format problems? Proofreading? Links?
Thanks, I love this site.
-
Questions, questions.
Made first Basic_PoorMans and decided to move it to Basic_Poor_Mans. All well but how do I actually remove Basic_PoorMans as it just seemed to copy, and not move it?
And would someone please check this section as the #:s were a bit confusing:
#killall pump 2>/dev/null && sleep 2 && killall -9 pump 2>/dev/null && sleep 2
#echo "ESC[[1m(Re)starting PCMCIA services.ESC[0m"; killall cardmgr 2>/dev/null && sleep 6; cardmgr && sleep 6
echo "ESC[1mStarting daemons...ESC[0m"
/etc/init.d/pcmcia start; sleep 5s;
for i in ifupdown networking; do [ -x /etc/init.d/$i ]] && /etc/init.d/$i start; done
-
Junior Member
registered user
hmm, most of the english stuff seems to be copied over, when is the new wiki going to be linked from the "Documentation" link?
-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Markus
Take your time. I'm sure I speak for the lot of us when I say your work is truly appreciated.
hear! Hear!
Similar Threads
-
By green_man in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 05:35 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:07 PM
-
By Adeel in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 09:32 PM
-
By roberto in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 08:12 PM
-
By ksskruthic in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-15-2003, 09:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks JNP204/MX204 Universal Edge Router
$8500.00

Juniper EX2200-C-12T-2G 12-Port Gigabit Ethernet 2x SFP Fanless Switch
$110.00

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.99

Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99

New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97