-
PLiz help! NuBy! need to know how I can have a login manager
Hiyall,
I've installed Knoppix 3.6 on my hD, Its running fine but I cannot add another user and I dont have a log-in manager.
It always goes to the default knopix user. I tried adding a user (which I did) but it still doesn't give me a choice who will log-in. Please help because I want to add my kids to have their own desktop and can only have their own file. Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By reyesdb in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2006, 02:44 PM
-
By shplad in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-18-2005, 04:58 PM
-
By linux_Fred in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-23-2005, 03:23 PM
-
By italianknopfans in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 07:26 PM
-
By gmwest5 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 08:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 64GB (16GBx4) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA M393A2K43EM3-CWENY DDR4 Server Memory
$399.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY
$500.00

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

128GB (4x32GB) Samsung DDR4-2666 ECC RDIMM 2Rx4 PC4-2666V M393A4K40CB2-CTD7Y
$798.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50