-
Wireless Trouble..
On my laptop, I have a 802.11g Built-in Wireless card, and on the laptop, you can turn it on or off by pushing like Fn then F2. Anyways, when I boot into knoppix, I see on the little display thing under the touchpad that the light for the card isn't on, and when I push that key combo, it doesn't come on. It works in XP, but it wont turn on in knoppix. I tried to run wlcardconfig, and it wouldn't even let me do that since it wasn't turned on.
Similar Threads
-
By jcampbe in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-17-2006, 02:34 AM
-
By Structure7 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2006, 08:32 AM
-
By amoore in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 08:16 PM
-
By cpacers31 in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 05:55 AM
-
By Rasalibra in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 11:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$949.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99

Samsung 860 Pro 256GB V-NAND SATA Solid State Drive SSD MZ-76P256 MZ7KH256HAHQ
$49.95