-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Kanotix - how do I install?
I've seen lots of talk on these forums that Kanotix is a good choice for a Live CD distro that installs with few problems. But I booted it up tonight with the intent of putting it (at least for a little while) on a hard drive. But I can't find anything in the menus to get me started installing it. Heck, I can't even find stuff in the menu for a persistant home directory or configuration files like Knoppix has. Can someone who recommends Kanotix for hard drive install point me in the right direction for the information to install it?
P.S. I'm using a version 9 (9-2004-A) release that I burned a month or so ago. Still have not downloaded 10 yet, if that makes any difference.
Similar Threads
-
By maxIT in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-13-2006, 07:00 AM
-
By jln_d in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-23-2005, 09:29 AM
-
By hornet in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2005, 09:54 PM
-
By lestat730 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:32 PM
-
By arie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 07:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Two Macintosh Platinum Mouse/Mice - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus M0100 - NEW
$99.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00