-
What Live CD would you recommand?
I have tried Knoppix and I like it but I have a few problems that I have not been able to fix so I am wondering what other Live CD would people recommand that I try?
The problems with Knoppix that I have is that it does not detect my parrallel and serial ports, which makes me not able to get my printer to work, and the other is my modem is detected but I can not use it.
What Live CD would you recommand in order to get these two issues to work? Thanks.
EDIT:
Also what Live CD would be able to open MAC floppy disk?
Similar Threads
-
By fwheeler_1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By bokaroseani in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 09:35 PM
-
By som in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 12:20 PM
-
By elcuco in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 01:42 PM
-
By mak468 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00