-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Kanotix - how do I install?
I've seen lots of talk on these forums that Kanotix is a good choice for a Live CD distro that installs with few problems. But I booted it up tonight with the intent of putting it (at least for a little while) on a hard drive. But I can't find anything in the menus to get me started installing it. Heck, I can't even find stuff in the menu for a persistant home directory or configuration files like Knoppix has. Can someone who recommends Kanotix for hard drive install point me in the right direction for the information to install it?
P.S. I'm using a version 9 (9-2004-A) release that I burned a month or so ago. Still have not downloaded 10 yet, if that makes any difference.
Similar Threads
-
By maxIT in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-13-2006, 07:00 AM
-
By jln_d in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-23-2005, 09:29 AM
-
By hornet in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2005, 09:54 PM
-
By lestat730 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:32 PM
-
By arie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 07:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99