-
automatic wifi at startup
I need to automate my startup to bring up my wireless connection automatically... I'm running KNOPPIX 3.6 (from my hard drive) and I'd like it if I didn't have to run wlcardconfig to get my wifi up everytime I startup.
If anyone could help me with this it would be great.
Thanks
-
Senior Member
registered user
wouldnt it be easy to just save the settings to a floppy disk then read from the floppy disk or save the settings to a certain folder in /mnt/hd1 i dunno if that would work i havent ever installed knoppix or run the set up from a floppy or from the hd.
good luck
Similar Threads
-
By sdat1333 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 08:13 PM
-
By AndersonSS in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 08:53 PM
-
By mwgrenier in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 02:05 AM
-
By skoske in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 05:13 PM
-
By cascadefx in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-24-2003, 08:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00

Lenovo ThinkSystem SN550 Blade | 7X16 | 01KP356 | Drives and RAM not included
$299.99