-
Junior Member
registered user
Yeah, I read the script again and it should check scd0 first. I must did something wrong. I didn't use any cheatcode, but I modified some bootup file. the answer why I do it this way is before I didn't know there is a offical way
Now I want to go back to offical way, but everytime I boot it, it always go to the hd, so i can't even change it.
Similar Threads
-
By invader in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 05:11 PM
-
By cerulean in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 05:11 PM
-
By menisk in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 09:57 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 12:12 AM
-
By Koga in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2003, 12:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$128.96

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08