-
The website is being update and sometimes it happens that the message goes out of the box. I found a quick solution if
that happens again. Just click on the quote link and you can see the whole message corretly. This is how I got around it
when it happen to me.
I have tried ttyS1 thru 4 and nothing happen. In Windows, my modem is on COM 2, which should be ttyS1 in Linux. I found
that the UART in Windows for my modem was UART: INS 8250. I called the command info setserial and this UART (INS
8250) is not listed in the info page so I am not sure if I should set the UART as INS 8250 or leave it as
unknown. I am not sure if this would solve my problem. But I am think in everyway possible to try to get it to work.
Do you know of a command that could list all the ports that Linux can detect on my system? Because I think that linux is not
detecting my ports correctly and I would like to see what ports it has found on my system.
Similar Threads
-
By woestyn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-01-2006, 10:21 AM
-
By Kowood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 03:42 AM
-
By eeoam in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 11:48 PM
-
By maneeshkumar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 04:18 PM
-
By Nesser in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-29-2003, 12:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

acer swift air 14
$600.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

Intel Core i9-11900K 3.50GHz 8 Core 16 Thread LGA 1200
$260.00

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99