-
I forgot to do this last time. Here is the lspci -v output:
0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 440BX/ZX/DX - 82443BX/ZX/DX Host bridge (rev 02)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64
Memory at 44000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
Capabilities: [a0] AGP version 1.0
0000:00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 440BX/ZX/DX - 82443BX/ZX/DX AGP bridge (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 64
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=64
I/O behind bridge: 00001000-00001fff
Memory behind bridge: 40000000-410fffff
0000:00:04.0 Serial controller: Rockwell International HCF 56k Data/Fax Modem (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [8250])
Subsystem: Compaq Computer Corporation 229-DF Zephyr
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 3
Memory at 41100000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 1
0000:00:05.0 Ethernet controller: Digital Equipment Corporation DECchip 21142/43 (rev 41)
Subsystem: Compaq Computer Corporation: Unknown device b0bb
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 66, IRQ 11
I/O ports at 2400 [disabled] [size=128]
Memory at 41200000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=1K]
Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled] [size=256K]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 1
0000:00:06.0 Multimedia audio controller: ESS Technology ES1968 Maestro 2
Subsystem: Compaq Computer Corporation: Unknown device b0b8
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 5
I/O ports at 2000 [size=256]
Capabilities: [c0] Power Management version 1
0000:00:07.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Adaptec AIC-5800 (rev 10) (prog-if 00 [Generic])
Subsystem: Compaq Computer Corporation: Unknown device b0cb
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 66, IRQ 11
Memory at 41300000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled] [size=64K]
0000:00:14.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 ISA (rev 02)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
0000:00:14.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp. 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 IDE (rev 01) (prog-if 80 [Master])
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64
I/O ports at 24a0 [size=16]
0000:00:14.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 USB (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 5
I/O ports at 2480 [size=32]
0000:00:14.3 Bridge: Intel Corp. 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 ACPI (rev 02)
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 9
0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc 3D Rage LT Pro AGP-133 (rev dc) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: ATI Technologies Inc Rage LT Pro AGP 2X
Flags: bus master, stepping, medium devsel, latency 66, IRQ 5
Memory at 40000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
I/O ports at 1000 [size=256]
Memory at 41000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled] [size=128K]
Capabilities: [50] AGP version 1.0
Capabilities: [5c] Power Management version 1
Here is the error that I get with kppp:
Opener: received OpenDevice
error opening modem device !
Opener: received RemoveLock
The modem is an internal pci.
I will try pppconfig later today because I do not have the time right now. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By woestyn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-01-2006, 10:21 AM
-
By Kowood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 03:42 AM
-
By eeoam in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 11:48 PM
-
By maneeshkumar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 04:18 PM
-
By Nesser in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-29-2003, 12:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99