-
The website is being update and sometimes it happens that the message goes out of the box. I found a quick solution if
that happens again. Just click on the quote link and you can see the whole message corretly. This is how I got around it
when it happen to me.
I have tried ttyS1 thru 4 and nothing happen. In Windows, my modem is on COM 2, which should be ttyS1 in Linux. I found
that the UART in Windows for my modem was UART: INS 8250. I called the command info setserial and this UART (INS
8250) is not listed in the info page so I am not sure if I should set the UART as INS 8250 or leave it as
unknown. I am not sure if this would solve my problem. But I am think in everyway possible to try to get it to work.
Do you know of a command that could list all the ports that Linux can detect on my system? Because I think that linux is not
detecting my ports correctly and I would like to see what ports it has found on my system.
Similar Threads
-
By woestyn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-01-2006, 10:21 AM
-
By Kowood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 03:42 AM
-
By eeoam in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 11:48 PM
-
By maneeshkumar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 04:18 PM
-
By Nesser in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-29-2003, 12:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Computer Manuals and Disks - Windows 3.1, Epson, Quicken, and more
$101.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

7248 Micro Star Vintage Computerboard Kit For Rebuild Including Accessories
$60.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Apple III / External 5 1/4" Floppy Disk Drive A3M0004 - Untested
$120.00

Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72