-
Hi Bodhi,
Thank you so much. If Pollix has MySQL, I definitely vote to use it as a software developer CD.
To use MySQL on Linux, one can run like this
- Start MySQL server by using console as root, run "mysqld", or run "sudo mysqld"
- Start MySQL client by using console, run "mysql". The schema one sees in the database will depend on the user privillege.
However, JBoss on Polix is on the CD, so the "deploy" directory of JBoss is on the CD, and I can not deploy J2EE WAR files or EAR files in JBoss.
If I copy JBoss to hard disk, it will have a lot of error with registering JMX beans and JMS when I start it from the hard disk. I don't have those problems if I run it from the CD (then I can not deploy apps) or run it from Window XP (which I don't like).
Do you have any suggestion ?
Thank you,
Linh.
Similar Threads
-
By fwheeler_1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By bokaroseani in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 09:35 PM
-
By som in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 12:20 PM
-
By elcuco in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 01:42 PM
-
By mak468 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

32GB KIT - 2x SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM
$99.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00