-
Thank you Bodhi. I have to setle for Tomcat then. I will try BEA WebLogic as well, because I want to run a EJB container with Kanotix.
With the more friendly interface, I think that I will use Kanotix for my development work on my laptop. All Eclipse, BlueJ and the like, I can download and install on a harddisk partition, and I can run it from Kanotix. I use Fedora with my desktop, and JBoss runs OK there.
The only problem now is I have a D-Link DWL-650+ wireless card that Kanotix recognizes and is able to scan Wireless access point. However, it can never really connect, though I can connect with the same card with Win XP Professional to the same Wireless access point. Do you have any idea why ?
Thank you,
Linh.
Similar Threads
-
By fwheeler_1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By bokaroseani in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 09:35 PM
-
By som in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 12:20 PM
-
By elcuco in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 01:42 PM
-
By mak468 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD Ryzen 5 9600X 9000 Series Desktop Processor CPU Retail Box
$130.00

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

Intel Core i5-13400F 10 Core 16 Thread Processor SRMBN
$126.99