-
Need assistance with HP Pavilion ze4805wm
Greetings,
I have attempted to load knoppix v3.4 with every possible cheatcode and I have only made it work once. And that one time my system shutdown. I have a AMD xp2800+, 60GB hdd, 128Mb ram (for the moment). I am at wits end if anyone could assist me it would be greatly appreciated.
(The system now just hangs at the knoppix splash screen.
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Re: Need assistance with HP Pavilion ze4805wm

Originally Posted by
Aumaan
I have attempted to load knoppix v3.4 with every possible cheatcode....
Try
Code:
knoppix noscsi acpi=off
I have a different model HP (ze4240), but this combination of multiple cheat codes worked for me.
Similar Threads
-
By phopepgr in forum Laptops
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-06-2006, 07:04 AM
-
By [bk] pollux in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-19-2005, 05:18 PM
-
By Rachel Sykes in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-16-2004, 02:11 PM
-
By Adeel in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-11-2003, 05:23 AM
-
By lando1030 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-20-2003, 12:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

Broadcom MegaRAID 9461-16i SAS/SATA/NVME Tri-Mode PCIe RAID Controller
$295.00