TryOriginally Posted by Aumaan
I have a different model HP (ze4240), but this combination of multiple cheat codes worked for me.Code:knoppix noscsi acpi=off
Greetings,
I have attempted to load knoppix v3.4 with every possible cheatcode and I have only made it work once. And that one time my system shutdown. I have a AMD xp2800+, 60GB hdd, 128Mb ram (for the moment). I am at wits end if anyone could assist me it would be greatly appreciated.
(The system now just hangs at the knoppix splash screen.
TryOriginally Posted by Aumaan
I have a different model HP (ze4240), but this combination of multiple cheat codes worked for me.Code:knoppix noscsi acpi=off

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99