-
Problem Installing
I'm very new to Linux and was so thrilled with Knoppix 3.6 live disk that I tried installing it to
my harddrive which I partitioned(both partitions Fat32).
(I'm running Windows2000 Prof on the one partition.)
I boot up from the cd
and once kde is up and running I press "Alt, Ctl & F1".Once in Konsole/Terminal????
(not sure which one) I type in "KNX-Hdinstall" but get an error message "command not found"
CCan anybody please help me install thios lovely distro on my harddrive???
Similar Threads
-
By satimis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-18-2005, 11:39 AM
-
By Apollo2004 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 11:54 PM
-
By rangalo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 12:35 PM
-
By tzulberti in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-16-2004, 07:56 PM
-
By Wikt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 03:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25