-
Are these bugs or what?
I found several files that are links to unknown in Knoppix 3.6 running from CD. I am not sure if I should report them as bugs or what.
Here is a list of the files:
/usr/bin/gcj
/usr/bin/gcjh
/usr/bin/j2sdk-config
/usr/doc/cvs-buildpackage
/usr/doc/dhcp
/usr/doc/librubv
/usr/doc/task-laptop
/usr/lib/lib-gnu-awt-xlib.so
/usr/lib/libwine-tsx11.so
/mnt/floppy
/lib/modules/2.6.7/build
I am not sure if this is the full list of files that are links to the unkown because I found these and decided to ask people what they think before I look for more.
If these are bugs, than I will post them to the bugs list as soon as it is up.
Similar Threads
-
By lotech in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-26-2005, 03:26 AM
-
By pelican in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 07:02 PM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 01:15 AM
-
By gizmu in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 10:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00

Dell Server Drive and 3.5" Cradle. 960GB SSD Enterprise
$300.00