I don't know of any pacakges for voice recognition, but if you are looking for voice emulation, then you can try Festival.
http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival/
apt-get install festival
I am interested in a voice interface Knoppix edition that incorporates various open source accessibility technologies. I use Knoppix regularly but am a newbie to remastering. I have tried one edition for the blind but it only had a braille interface. Most blind or vision impaired people do not know braille. A Knoppix edition to demonstrate the power of open source solutions for accessibility could also be of use to average users and the illiterate. Any help or advise would be appreciated! Thank you.
Specific questions:
-Any recommedations for desktop environments that integrate with open source voice interfaces?
-Any recommendation of open source voice interfaces?
-Any recommendations for artificial intelligence interfaces?
-Any guidelines for minimal list of Knoppix files?
I don't know of any pacakges for voice recognition, but if you are looking for voice emulation, then you can try Festival.
http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival/
apt-get install festival
also flite TTS : http://www.speech.cs.cmu.edu/flite/
apt-get install flite ( http://packages.debian.org/testing/sound/flite )
Also http://oralux.org
![]()

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
Dell OptiPlex 7070 MFF Motherboard Chipset Q370 Socket LGA1151 IPCFL-BS EK C1R19
$40.99