-
No Klik for me... Protocol not supported
I installed and ran klik on a computer at work. Then I successfully installed Firefox. But on my home system, it won't work. I keep getting a protocol not supported error. I next tried Flash, and that seems to be downloading okay. Any idea why Firefox isn't working? Could it have to do with the fact I had had it installed previously?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-04-2006, 08:55 PM
-
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-16-2005, 02:22 PM
-
By Laurie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 04:27 PM
-
By alexi02 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 05:34 PM
-
By ToWER in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2003, 10:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99