-
Qmail web server
Hi, I'm trying to install a web mail server. I checked www.qmailrocks.org tutorial and its really good, it explains everything But I got to a part where I must install Vqadmin and there I'm stuck.
I did :
./configure --enable-cgibindir=/var/www/cgi-bin --enable-htmldir=/var/www/html/
make && make install-strip
Then I added the following lines to the apache httpd.conf file:
<Directory "/var/www/cgi-bin/vqadmin">
deny from all
Options ExecCGI
AllowOverride AuthConfig
Order deny,allow
</Directory>
Then I configured the .htaccess file, the .htpasswd correctly but when I try to enter the cgi script that handles all the vqadmin stuff I just can't (http://localhost/cgi-bin/vqadmin/vqadmin.cgi)
I checked permissions for the folders, files and they are ok (755) when I try to open the cgi script I get this error:
The requested URL /cgi-bin/vqadmin/vqadmin.cgi was not found on this server
I tryed accessing the localhost/cgi-bin folder but I can't because I don't have permission to access it, which is ok I think, but when I tryed to enter localhost/cgi-bin/vqadmin it says that its not found on the server, and I already checked it and it is in there, with the propper permissions. Please if you can help me that would be really nice. Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By tbishop61 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 08:51 AM
-
By hiddenw in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-27-2004, 08:27 PM
-
By cmcclean in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 01:52 PM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 12:32 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 01:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00