On my laptop, I have a 802.11g Built-in Wireless card, and on the laptop, you can turn it on or off by pushing like Fn then F2. Anyways, when I boot into knoppix, I see on the little display thing under the touchpad that the light for the card isn't on, and when I push that key combo, it doesn't come on. It works in XP, but it wont turn on in knoppix. I tried to run wlcardconfig, and it wouldn't even let me do that since it wasn't turned on.

Juniper EX4650 Ethernet Switch
$35200.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX4100-48T-AFI Ethernet Switch
$8034.99
Juniper QFX5210-64C Ethernet Switch
$50014.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX4100-24P Ethernet Switch
$6983.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper EX4300-32F 32-Port SFP Gigabit Switch EX 4300 w/ Rack Ears
$89.99