Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: need help! no sound on Debian linux

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6

    need help! no sound on Debian linux

    I just installed Debian Linux 2.6.9
    I created two accounts. When I log in as the first user account, I have sound. However, when I log in as the second user, I don't have sound. Can anyone please help me?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6
    It is fine now. I found the solution already. I add the user to the sound group. Thanks

Similar Threads

  1. Debian : how can i install my sound card?
    By johnsmith01 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 06:19 AM
  2. Why Linux? Why Debian?
    By aay in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 05:21 AM
  3. Sound Problem w/ knoppix/debian
    By Banko in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2003, 03:20 AM
  4. Article - HOWTO get the ALSA sound modules working in Debian
    By Dave_Bechtel in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 02:06 PM
  5. Debian Linux Book?
    By Neb00 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 08:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$573.98



Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive picture

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive

$35.00



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$202.50



USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot picture

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot

$3.75



Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM  M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q picture

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q

$169.00



M321R4GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz Registered ECC CL40 RDIMM picture

M321R4GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz Registered ECC CL40 RDIMM

$949.00



LOT OF 15 Samsung 8GB DDR4-2933 ECC RDIMM 1Rx8 M393A1K43DB1-CVFBY 120GB picture

LOT OF 15 Samsung 8GB DDR4-2933 ECC RDIMM 1Rx8 M393A1K43DB1-CVFBY 120GB

$529.00



Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC picture

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC

$4.95



Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick picture

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick

$218.79