how?
how?
Hi,
I mastered my own Knoppix CD. I dropped all of the KOFFICE stuff, I then added 1) realpalyer 2) divx codex 3) galeon
There is a package called realplayer,
which isn't really realplayer but just an installer for realplayer. You
are supposed to go and download a realplayer package,
rp8_linux20_libc6_i386_cs2_rpm, tell the installer where the package is,
and have it installed.
The debian real player installer was in the unstable/net/reaplayer.html, but it is no longer there.
With the deb package and teh rp8_linux20_libc6_i386_cs2_rpm I know you can install on a regular file system, it may or may not work on a live CD.
Try following the docs at http://linux.bryanconsulting.com/stories/storyReader$21
That may work for you.
I used apt-get with some errors and kpackage with your tips to eventually install it....
I really cant recomend this process..
I got realplayer8 from the netscape plugin site (mozilla - help - about plugins) and installed it according to the README to ~/RealPlayer8 dir.Originally Posted by thewalkingman
If you have probs with the soundcard (running soundserver in kde), just start realplayer with:But it works only standalone, not as mozilla plugin.Code:artsdsp ~/RealPlayer8/realplay
tom
Hi Ya,
Me again - the Linux Beginner who likes to play around. This Forum is great - I installed the RealPlayer Plugin from via the Mozilla Plugin Page, but the sound just wouldn't play.
The I found the tip below:
Well... there is a way you can make it work for the plugin - change the desktop link to Mozilla application and putIf you have probs with the soundcard (running soundserver in kde), just start realplayer with:
Code:
artsdsp ~/RealPlayer8/realplay
But it works only standalone, not as mozilla plugin.on the execute tab... it worked like a charm for me...Code:artsdsp mozilla

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00
Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US
$111.19
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77