Yes, I have used an Asus saa7134 based pci card OK with tvtime, and I believe bt848 based cards should be ok too. Other cards you should search for first.Originally Posted by 10007261
regards
IM a newbie does knoppix support tv tuner cards and im planning to use knoppix on a via epia-tc main board is it worth it?
Yes, I have used an Asus saa7134 based pci card OK with tvtime, and I believe bt848 based cards should be ok too. Other cards you should search for first.Originally Posted by 10007261
regards
I've gotten my Card to work. There is a giant list of supported card in the setup utility. (Search the KNOPPIX menu.)
thanks guys

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
3-in-1 Computer Vacuum Cleaner Air Duster Rechargeable Compact Dust Remover USB
$19.99
Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99
Compressed Air Duster Wireless Handheld Car Vacuum Cleaner Black 10 Watt-hours
$14.98
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$106.14