Is Java enabled by default in the browsers included with Knoppix 3.7?
If so, then just surfing a black hat's website could compromise the security of your shiny new Knoppix![]()
http://secunia.com/advisories/13271/
OK Honkeychops...thats good news....I was on the Iomega site and they do have some kind of software or files for using a zip drive under linux....but then it also mentions the need for some other drivers.....I guess Knoppix wins again!!!!! bob58
Is Java enabled by default in the browsers included with Knoppix 3.7?
If so, then just surfing a black hat's website could compromise the security of your shiny new Knoppix![]()
http://secunia.com/advisories/13271/
After I installed the 3.7 half of the menues and icons were listed in German. Yes I downloaded the en version, and the live cd didn't have this problem
I only see kernel 2.6.7 but the docs and announce say 2.6.9?!?
Hiya,
Can someone pelase post the screnns of default desktop and such?
Rohan.
The links listed by tatalor( user created the same day as the posting ) are unrelated to the thread and contain images of poor taste. Tatalor has mosted over 11 other messages with the same links and appears to be SPAM.
if you are worried about your computer being compramised by java click the button in prefences that says disable javascript.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Java != JavaScript
I'm just always aching for the latest, greatest. About how often do the releases come out, and is there anything that I can do to offer my services as a tester of the 3.8beta?
oops my bad i ment java.Originally Posted by Doctor

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99