OK Honkeychops...thats good news....I was on the Iomega site and they do have some kind of software or files for using a zip drive under linux....but then it also mentions the need for some other drivers.....I guess Knoppix wins again!!!!! bob58
OK Honkeychops...thats good news....I was on the Iomega site and they do have some kind of software or files for using a zip drive under linux....but then it also mentions the need for some other drivers.....I guess Knoppix wins again!!!!! bob58

WaterSaver CT4880F-225WSA Vacuum VAC Panel Mount Needle Valve 3/8" IPS 1 Pc
$78.00
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 18000Pa 2 in 1 Vacuum Cleaner&Air Duster, Blue
$53.21
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99