OK Honkeychops...thats good news....I was on the Iomega site and they do have some kind of software or files for using a zip drive under linux....but then it also mentions the need for some other drivers.....I guess Knoppix wins again!!!!! bob58
OK Honkeychops...thats good news....I was on the Iomega site and they do have some kind of software or files for using a zip drive under linux....but then it also mentions the need for some other drivers.....I guess Knoppix wins again!!!!! bob58

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Used PC Corsair Vengeance Intel i7-4770 3.40GHz 16GB DDR3 Gtx 1050 Ti Msi
$135.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99
Intel Core i7-12700 12 Core X208K805 LGA 1700 AS IS
$99.99
Intel Core i5-12400 CPU 2.50GHz 6-Core 12-thread SRL5Y LGA 1700
$121.99