-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
firebyrd10
Harddrive partitioning problem.
I thought I hit quote....
Thanks. Quote woulldn't have helped unless you narrowed it down to the item anyway.
I did grab the mini.iso. Not sure when I'll try to use it, as I would like to figure out the answer to the main question, can I get packages available on a local FTP server before I do, to make future installs a lot faster (and what surprises wil I have when I try to do this). But it's good to know that I wasn't the only one to find the partitioning an issue and that it's been addressed.
Similar Threads
-
By Jorge Martínez in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-07-2005, 02:48 AM
-
By kooladi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-25-2005, 08:31 PM
-
By treo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 04:05 PM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 03:59 PM
-
By Ambrose in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 01:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99

SAMSUNG 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T M393A4K40BB1-CRC0Q ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$250.00

Lot of 11 - 16GB 2Rx8 DDR-4 2666V MHz ECC Reg Samsung M393A2K43DB2-CTD6Y Tested
$899.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2 sticks MTA18ASF2G72PZ-2G6D1 MICRON 16GB 1RX4 PC4-2666V RDIMM MEMORY
$150.00

Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2R1TI ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$180.00

(LOT OF 18) Kingston 16GB PC3L-10600R DDR3L-1333 2rx4 RDIMM ECC Server RAM
$180.00