-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
firebyrd10
Harddrive partitioning problem.
I thought I hit quote....
Thanks. Quote woulldn't have helped unless you narrowed it down to the item anyway.
I did grab the mini.iso. Not sure when I'll try to use it, as I would like to figure out the answer to the main question, can I get packages available on a local FTP server before I do, to make future installs a lot faster (and what surprises wil I have when I try to do this). But it's good to know that I wasn't the only one to find the partitioning an issue and that it's been addressed.
Similar Threads
-
By Jorge Martínez in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-07-2005, 02:48 AM
-
By kooladi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-25-2005, 08:31 PM
-
By treo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 04:05 PM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 03:59 PM
-
By Ambrose in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 01:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC LSI-11 PDP-11 Paper Tape Software Lot (96 Tapes) Cables Hardware
$649.00

Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99

Vintage Computer Lot Commodore IBM Gateway AT Gaming Towers DEC IBM HUGE CRT LOT
$7250.00

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$95.00

VINTAGE DEC/MDB Systems MLSI-TEV Circuit Board #40040340 1976 (B5)
$69.99

Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00