Ok, I see I have to get a new sound card. My old Aureal 8810 just isn't supported.
So, What' the best sound card?
I've heard the Sound Blaster Live! is a good choice, the 16 bit version.
Any other options?
sakiZ
Ok, I see I have to get a new sound card. My old Aureal 8810 just isn't supported.
So, What' the best sound card?
I've heard the Sound Blaster Live! is a good choice, the 16 bit version.
Any other options?
sakiZ

Vintage 1984 Apple Macintosh MacWrite & MacPaint Boxed Set - Near Complete
$125.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
10 Pounds Vintage Ceramic CPU Processor/ic chips Gold Recovery Computers Scrap
$1999.99
Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00
Abacus Software Vintage Commodore 64 Book Lot 3: Printer, Sci & Eng, ML
$100.00
Vintage AppleCD 150 M3022 SCSI CD-ROM Drive - Working
$75.00
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage Promise EIDEMAX Enhanced IDE Disk Controller ISA Non-RAID Card Boxed
$34.99