Why is it that in 21b I have a screen res of 1400 x 1050 but in 30 I have 640 x 480
the xserver in 21b is ati and in 30 it is vesa![]()
Why is it that in 21b I have a screen res of 1400 x 1050 but in 30 I have 640 x 480
the xserver in 21b is ati and in 30 it is vesa![]()
Hi,
I tried boot Knoppix 3.2 (both 2003-03-28-EN and then 2003-03-30-EN) and run Linux Terminal server. Then I tried to set up computers here in office which are connected to same hub to set up to boot rom network (I tried different methods) but wasn't working. Don't know why? PXE faq is not so usefull and I don't know how to track/debug it. Does somebody same experiences? Or did it for somebody worked? Can somebody try to summarize step-by-step guide .. Thanks, a lot.
I guess the latest stable release of mplayer just came out. It would be cool if it was mastered into the next release of Knoppix![]()

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99