I really hope that this version can run my Ms Access 95 & Ms Visual Basic 4.0 using Wine.
Somebody try it yet ?
- XFree86-4.3 support for some SiS-Cards
- ASUS WL-100 Wireless PCMCIA card added to config
- fix: duplicate mount attempt for swapfile on config/home partition
- fix: duplicate dhcp broadcast in knoppix-terminalserver client
- Re-added: audacity
- Added: download/install script for macromedia flash (contributed by Fabian Franz)
I really hope that this version can run my Ms Access 95 & Ms Visual Basic 4.0 using Wine.
Somebody try it yet ?
Is it any faster? 3.2 boots so slowly, I've tried it on several brand new machines with lots of memory and speed, good quality CDROM drives, and it takes like 5-10 minutes to boot completely.
The older version is MUCH faster. (ie: before 3.1)
That is wierd... I think it takes longer than Knoppix 3.1 at my machine, but 5 minutes?Originally Posted by IoN_PuLse
Uhm, are you serious?Originally Posted by ss
I think you could better try Plex86/Bochs or VMWare so yuo can run Windows inside Linux. But YMMV, just try. You need to be sure that Wine is configured propperly. And if you are able to spend some money on it you could try WineX.
Knoppix have some trubles detecting creative PCI 128 sound card! Knoppix detects it incorectly and i must manualy fix itmaybe in next realise klaus will fix it?
![]()
I'm running MSAccess 2000 without any problems thanks to Crossover-Office - if you've got the money and need to run the apps, check out www.codeweavers.comOriginally Posted by ss
I've never tried Visual Studio with it, but there's a fairly good chance it would work.
and what about to translate twm to english?
openoffice is almost all in english.. the file->new submenu and file->autopilot submenu are still in german.. very strange..
Mozilla: history and auto-complete not working since version 3.2, anyone with same problems?
![]()

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98
Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00
$6.99
Lot of 30 Genuine OEM Apple 30W USB-C Power Adapter for iPhone iPad MacBook Air
$419.59