-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Wine

Originally Posted by
ss
I really hope that this version can run my Ms Access 95 & Ms Visual Basic 4.0 using Wine.
Somebody try it yet ?
Did you get to run VB with WINE yet? I've tried in the past with no luck! If I could do this, I'd be able to leave M$ WINDOZE in the dust for good and all!
You see, I teach:
Quarter 1: QBASIC (I could use yabasic or xbasic for this or even dosemu?)
Quarter 2: VBASIC (with WINE?)
Semester 2: C++ (using GNU GCC g++ now for this)
Year 2: Java (looking at GNU GCC gcj for this)
Regards,
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 29
Last Post: 12-31-2008, 04:06 PM
-
Replies: 20
Last Post: 10-26-2003, 06:18 PM
-
By kx14386 in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 10:47 AM
-
By jedovaty in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:36 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 05:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99