-
WG511 Not Working After Install
Hi Guys-
I installed Knoppix Operator today onto my laptop hard drive. The LiveCD detected my netgear WG511, but once installing, this no longer works. I can run the following:
ifconfig eth1 up
wlcardconfig
netcardconfig
Here is what I get when I type ipconfig for eth0:
ip address 192.168.0.3
bcast: 192.168.0.255
subnet: 255.255.255.0
If I type iwconfig, I get the following:
ESSID: "Shadow"
Mode: Managed
I have to run those steps everytime I turn on the computer and I still cannot get onto the internet. How do I get internet access since the system now sees the card?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By shodanjr_gr in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-27-2006, 10:59 AM
-
By eizo in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 02:52 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 04:22 PM
-
By :-) in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 02:04 PM
-
By ryan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 12:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points - Tested & Working (AP Only)
$89.99

Cisco Catalyst C9300X-NM-2C 2-Port 40G/100G Multi Gig
$775.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99