Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: put CD/boot-options run automaticly/ready

  1. #11
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    140
    It was Magic ISO not iso magic. sorry for the confusion. I didn't purchase it just to prove I could randomly edit ISO files. The question was asked and this is the simplest way I found. It does cost $30.00 but it can edit ISOs even on dvds up to 10 gig. Thats why I bought it .

    It does work great for editing knoppix. I copy the ISOLINIX.cfg to my desktop and open it with word. I add the cheat codes to the default 24. For every character I add I remove one of the #'s at the end. For every character I remove I add a # at the end then I copy it back to the ISO and reburn.

  2. #12
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    Quote Originally Posted by nvgringo
    It was Magic ISO not iso magic. ......
    Actually, I found that both names were available as somewhat similar competing products, but both would require that I buy them to edit the Knoppix iso. I'm not in a position to do that for this simple task, and certainly not able to buy both to make a determination of which one might be better. If you already have the tool for some other reason, then yes, it looks like it would be handy to make the change in lthe isolinux.cfg file, but I was trying to give your breakfast a way to do it with freely available items.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Most used boot options?
    By adrian15 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 06:34 PM
  2. Boot options
    By ovunque in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 12:20 AM
  3. Boot options
    By Tea_Fiend in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2004, 08:03 PM
  4. How to fix Drive not ready for command error on boot?
    By mco in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2004, 01:32 PM
  5. LiveCD 3.3 boot fails with "drive not ready for command
    By creicks in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2003, 02:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS picture

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS

$179.98



Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS picture

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS

$239.99



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS picture

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS

$127.54



Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS picture

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS

$84.49



Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA picture

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA

$350.48



Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW picture

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW

$94.99



Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km picture

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km

$15.99



Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor   picture

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor

$50.00



HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95 picture

HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95

$89.99