-
accidently deleted my "nobody account", how do I r
Hi, I er removed the account 'nobody' as I wasn't sure what it was, how do I restore it, as I need to set up a program that uses it..?????? feel free to private message me if you like
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
You really shouldn't post an e-mail address, far better to use the "Private message" feature of this site, and exchange an e-mail address privately if you wish to do so. The way you did it, the spammers are likely to harvest your e-mail address. I would be interested in hearing back in a couple of week how much, if any, your spam has increased.
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
rrfish72
Remove it for him.
Be glad to if he wants, but iI would rather let him make the choice.
-
Senior Member
registered user
About his question: you should just be able to re-create an account called 'nobody' using kuser. On the original setup 'nobody' was user number 65534 ; probably should try to mainatin the same ID number.
-
thanks
hey thanks, I would appreciate it if you removed my email from this
Similar Threads
-
By tmp000 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 25
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:29 AM
-
By Pokec in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 07:39 PM
-
By oreo in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 06:33 PM
-
By geebee2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:29 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99

Samsung Galaxy Book4 Edge 15.6” FHD Snapdragon X 16GB 512GB Copilot+
$499.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

USB C to Type C Cable Fast Charger For Samsung Galaxy S8 S9 S10 Plus Note 10 12
$5.00

2GB RAM Upgrade for Laptops Apple Macbooks 2009 2010 2011 2012 DDR3 PC3 12800s
$4.00