Hi, I er removed the account 'nobody' as I wasn't sure what it was, how do I restore it, as I need to set up a program that uses it..?????? feel free to private message me if you like
Hi, I er removed the account 'nobody' as I wasn't sure what it was, how do I restore it, as I need to set up a program that uses it..?????? feel free to private message me if you like
You really shouldn't post an e-mail address, far better to use the "Private message" feature of this site, and exchange an e-mail address privately if you wish to do so. The way you did it, the spammers are likely to harvest your e-mail address. I would be interested in hearing back in a couple of week how much, if any, your spam has increased.
Remove it for him.
Be glad to if he wants, but iI would rather let him make the choice.Originally Posted by rrfish72
About his question: you should just be able to re-create an account called 'nobody' using kuser. On the original setup 'nobody' was user number 65534 ; probably should try to mainatin the same ID number.
hey thanks, I would appreciate it if you removed my email from this

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00